Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Conservation Organizations and Fly Fishing Clubs

Old 04-22-2007, 08:40 PM

Thumbs up Thank You LRO!!!

Many thanks to the wonderful folks at LRO for helping us host the Bamboo Bash 2007! I had ask Byron to make sure we would have good weather and he really out did himself... or was that Paula

We had over 20 folks show up and talk rods, fish, and just generally BS. The hospitality at LRO makes this gathering each year a real success. We had folks from MI, OH, ML, AL, KY, NC, IN, and who knows where else. Everyone commented on what a wonder operation LRO had, and what a beautiful place Townsend and the Smoky Mts are.... no brag.... just fact!!

Even the fish cooperated, we caught enough fish to keep folks happy and most are talking about returning next year. Some are even talking about coming back next month!

If you're interested in bamboo, get in touch with either myself or the folks at LRO and we'll try to help.

Ralph Shuey
Tennessee Valley Fly Fishers, FFF
Huntsville, AL
Old 04-23-2007, 09:34 AM

Default I'll be back!

hmmmmm..... I've heard that before. Can anyone tell me what the name of the pool going downstream from the last picnic site at Metcaff where the large rock sticks over the water? Its very deep there and thats where I wiped out. Thanks ahead of time..

LeakyWaders
Old 01-11-2008, 06:02 PM

Default Bamboo Bash 2008???

Ralph,

Is there going to be a Bamboo Bash 2008? I've missed it the last couple years and hoping to get over there for that if it's going to be held again.

Thanks,

Scott
Old 01-12-2008, 12:57 PM

I can't imagine that these folks will break with tradition. However, I haven't heard a thing. We need to know soon. We will be planning our school schedule and we need to work around the Boo Conclave.

Byron