Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 02-22-2008, 12:29 PM

Default board access

Just checking to see if its just my computer, the section of the main page with the picture of the brook trout that has enter, message board,fishing report,online catalog, and fly fishing school. you can not click on one of the sections and go to that selection. You can get there by going to the top of the page and clicking on the diffrent sections there. up till a few day ago I could access the diffent parts by clicking in the brook trout to where I wanted to go but not any more. Just curious, thanks Bill Hudson
Old 02-22-2008, 01:56 PM

Hi Bill,

I changed the graphics on that page and removed the links a few days ago. Your browser's cache probably needs to be cleared. I have to do it every day on mine or I am looking at old pages. On many websites it doesn't matter because they don't change often. Ours changes daily. To clear the cache you can probably go to your browser and click on preferences. That is where I clear mine on Firefox and Safari. Let me know if that doesn't work. I use a Mac so it may be different on a PC.

Byron