Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 04-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of "Sir Jamie, Earl of Kingston-upon-
Thames" when I made the misleading screen name. That's what I get for trying to be clever. Get called Earl
Hee! I always wanted to know an Earl! Welcome to the board, Earl! *curtsies*

We're glad to have you here.

Paula
Old 04-07-2008, 10:14 PM

Default Re

Ben-
Small world! My sister graduated w/Utecht- went to St. Thomas. Who was your roomie? I graduated in '03 so may not recognize him. The 3 guys are Thorpe, Welch and Taffe. What camp did you go to? Man that was a long time ago. There was a club team at Black Hills State I played for. We totally blew and that was the last time I had my gear on - 2005? We even drove to Salt Lake City to play BYU and got pounded (60 shots in 2 periods), then again in Provo. It was fun, though. I have since forsaken hockey in exchange for a longer stick. I may, however, throw on some pads in the future. I got my skates still, too.
Old 04-07-2008, 10:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to JimmyC

Hey, I played hockey for five years! Down at the Ice Chalet. Didn't do the travel team, was too expensive, and then there was no hockey in high school at the time. Earl, I fish the Clinch a lot, if you'd like shoot me an e-mail jamescc76@aol.com, we'll talk hockey and trout. I live close to the park and Townsend, too, could go there. Wow, must be something about hockey and fly fishing, huh? For the record, I was left wing with a wicked hard wrister that ... rarely found the net. My buds and I play gym hockey now, but a trip to the icearium is in the works.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:07 PM

Jamie-
Tim (Tito) Lawrence was my roomie. He was a short big guy that played football and loved to watch hockey. You may have graduated with his younger sister (name escapes me). We graduated in 99 and I think his sister would have been your age.
If you want to skate a little you can come play with our team. We have a game coming up on sunday @ 7:30 at the Icearium in west knox.
Send me an email if you want to fish or play hockey.
flyfishjeep@hotmail.com

JimmyC-You can come out and play with us too if you like. Send me an email if you can make it. We only have a couple games left in this season so try and make it if you can.
-Ben
Old 04-09-2008, 09:51 PM

Pete,

I'm trying my best to get out on Friday. I'll give you a holler tomorrow night if I can get away. The brookies are like miniature jeweled siren calling to us from the gorge.

Out of town earlier this week so I'm just catching up.

His eye is on the sparrow and I know He watches me.
bartonca@hotmail.com
Old 04-10-2008, 10:58 AM

Hey man i'm moving in a month so i'm trying to get all the fishing in I can. Shoot me an email if you want to wet a line. oody3wt@hotmail.com

-Jon
Old 04-10-2008, 11:19 AM

jamie, I've spent some time in spearfish as well. beautiful place. I always welcome new friends and fishing buddies. anytime you want to go, shoot me an email: ttas67@gmail.com
Old 04-22-2008, 07:47 PM
Administrator

Lovebrookies

I have moved your post to it's own thread in Conservation Organizations and Fly Fishing Clubs forum for better coverage of your thoughts. The link is http://littleriveroutfitters.com/for...1684#post51684

Paula