Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 06-02-2008, 08:12 PM

Default water level changes

last fall was my first time to the park... made it over there about once every 2 weeks from late aug thru oct.... with water levels now back to normal how differant will the steams like treemount and greenbrier be.... are these streams easily waded at normal flow... not worried to much for myself.... but my girlfriend loves to spend the day with me when we go to the park.... i will be back moving back to crossville fathers day.... so am looking forward to getting back in the park..... and does anyone know if there are any wild trout waters near crossville.... thaxs tight lines
Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 PM

According to the map of Tennessee wild trout streams that I have there are no wild streams near Corssville.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:27 PM

Yep those creeks are all easily waded,except after a hard rain.There are lots of creeks around Crossvegas that are slap full of smallmouths,they ain't like the largemouths that bubba chases in his big boat.Stealth is the key on the creeks and the same same thing is true in the park.