Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 09-29-2008, 11:29 PM

Send a message via AIM to Gerry Romer

Trey --

You're doing great right now! Get comfortable with the new setup and push yourself to try new things and new areas and you'll be just fine. If I can help with new questions, fire away.

BTW I've been fishing the mountains the last couple of weekends and getting skunked. Well, not really skunked. I've just caught more Smoky Mountain Cutthroat in the last two weeks than I care to count. I'm over it... way over it!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:54 AM

Default Blue Raiders

OK, now I get it.

I have known about the flight school for years. They have a pretty good club lacrosse team as well. Lost to UT last year by a goal here in K'town.

Good luck with the indicator.
Old 09-30-2008, 07:41 AM

Send a message via AIM to JimmyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFan View Post
Trey,

Glad to hear you chose the premier state university in Tennesee to further your education.

Dwayne
Yeah, those MTSU grads make good day laborers and always enjoy working for Maryville College alums
Old 09-30-2008, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyC View Post
Yeah, those MTSU grads make good day laborers and always enjoy working for Maryville College alums

Yeah, I hear the same thing from the Vandy and Sewanee crowds. We have a game on national TV tongiht on ESPN2. I realize that being a Maryville alum you may not get any exposure to division 1A football, especially on the national level, but check it out anyway.
Old 09-30-2008, 10:35 AM

Smile

Sewanee Alum here!!
Old 09-30-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggerfly View Post
Sewanee Alum here!!
Sewanee has to be the most beautiful campus I've ever seen, in person or otherwise. It's small, but it looks like a Thomas Kinkade village I would love to move up and retire in the neighborhood around campus.
Old 09-30-2008, 12:18 PM

Wink

Yeah, Sewanee is beautiful! The campus and cozy small town are just some of the reasons that I chose to attend (not to mention pretty good academics). When I was at Sewanee, we used to play MTSU in rugby every once in a while--seemed like "pretty good people".
Old 09-30-2008, 12:37 PM

Yeah, MT used to be for country boys and girls that were mostly first generation college students, but that is changing slowly. I don't think they would let me in there these days. I've worked with a couple of Sewanee grads. Very bright people. I think I may head up there when the leaves change.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Romer View Post
Trey --

You're doing great right now! Get comfortable with the new setup and push yourself to try new things and new areas and you'll be just fine. If I can help with new questions, fire away.

BTW I've been fishing the mountains the last couple of weekends and getting skunked. Well, not really skunked. I've just caught more Smoky Mountain Cutthroat in the last two weeks than I care to count. I'm over it... way over it!
Sounds good to me man, I've still got your email. I wish I could buy those kayaks soon that way I could start fishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat Fly n View Post
OK, now I get it.

I have known about the flight school for years. They have a pretty good club lacrosse team as well. Lost to UT last year by a goal here in K'town.

Good luck with the indicator.
Haha you got it bud. MTSU is AWESOME in aerospace, my dad was the flight team captain about 20 years ago.
Old 09-30-2008, 03:03 PM

BRF,

FYI, that previous comment of mine was meant as a compliment.