Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Rod Building

Old 11-17-2008, 01:22 PM

Default Rod Building Classes

Here's an update for all those who were/may be interested in the rod building classes I was hosting this month. (December) I will be offering additional classes this month (St Croix SCIII 9' 5wt 2pc, targeted more for beginners) and in January (4 pc graphite rod due to overwhelming requests for it). The 4 pc rod class is more of an advanced class than for beginners.
All materials and tools are included in the fee for the class.
For more information contact me at brent@bonarcustomflyrods.com or call 865.242.8833.
Thanks so much

Hi all,

I'm fairly new to this forum and would like to say hi to all that read this.
I am a rod builder located in Kodak, TN and am offering rod building classes in December. December's rod will be a graphite ST Croix SCIII 9' 5 wt 2 pc rod.
Classes offer hands-on instruction with all materials and tools included.
Private classes also available.
A very special thanks to Paula for allowing me to advertise this at Little River Outfitters.
For more information and class schedules please call or email Brent at
865.242.8833 or brent@bonarcustomflyrods.com. For those of you that would like a little more information on my rod business, paste this link into your browser.http://bonarcustomflyrods.blogspot.com

Last edited by bcfr; 12-06-2008 at 08:34 PM.. Reason: Additional rod building and class updates.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:52 PM

Hello everyone!
I will be giving a rod building demonstration at the Bass Pro Shop in Sevierville on 2/7-8/09. I welcome anyone who can come by and swap fishing or rod building stories/techniques with me. Hope to see you there!