Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 02-24-2009, 06:20 PM

I don't think it matters that they don't get money from the tickets. They get paid a salary to issue the tickets. I do agree about the calls though.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRaiderFan View Post
I don't think it matters that they don't get money from the tickets. They get paid a salary to issue the tickets. I do agree about the calls though.
Somebody was stating that they don't recieve alot of money from the court system. I was just pointing out they don't recieve any. I do believe they still have a job to do. I hunt with a couple game wardens, and they wish they recieved the money, but they would write a ticket to me in a heart beat if I was knowingly breaking the law.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:04 PM

Just got my latest copy of Tennessee Wildlife magazine. In this issue they are talking about brown trout and how they expect the next state record to come from South Holston, Ft. Patrick Henry (), or the Clinch.

They also hint at future reg changes to come on the Caney to bring it up to par with the above mentioned. They also talk about how it is critical to not fish for browns while on the redds.

Just thought you may want to know that this topic is also being talked about places other than this board.

My Blog --> http://tnfishingfanatic.blogspot.com/

My Photo Site --> http://knxtravis80.zenfolio.com/

Email ChemEAngler
Old 02-26-2009, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzmcmanus View Post
Somebody was stating that they don't recieve alot of money from the court system. I was just pointing out they don't recieve any. I do believe they still have a job to do. I hunt with a couple game wardens, and they wish they recieved the money, but they would write a ticket to me in a heart beat if I was knowingly breaking the law.
Got ya. Easy to get lost in these threads.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemEAngler View Post
Just got my latest copy of Tennessee Wildlife magazine. In this issue they are talking about brown trout and how they expect the next state record to come from South Holston, Ft. Patrick Henry (), or the Clinch.

They also hint at future reg changes to come on the Caney to bring it up to par with the above mentioned. They also talk about how it is critical to not fish for browns while on the redds.

Just thought you may want to know that this topic is also being talked about places other than this board.
yea i got that too. nice to read. i wonder if they know about that big brown that is posted on here. cause they say the next record will be caught on a jerk bait. and i think that monster on here was on a flyrod.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by white95v6 View Post
and i think that monster on here was on a flyrod.
Yeah, on 5x and no net, supposedly.