Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 05-22-2009, 06:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to Redfish62
Default Thursday evening on the west prong

Finally got out for a little fishing on Thursday evening after work, it was late. And I have not posted in quite a while. Did not have much time but wanted to catch some fish so I headed to one of my favorite spots for catching bows the west prong. Glad I did it was peaceful, quite, and had the stream to myself. Water was great just the right flow a little color did not check the temp as I have recently broken my thermometer. Caught one very nice bow and a bunch of small bows on my home spun yellow elk hair caddis, I believe to be some that I tied at Trout fest, an event I enjoyed and had privileged and pleasure to participate in, lots of action. Fished till it was getting about too dark to see and decided to wrap it up when I plunged face down in the stream. Wonderful way to end the day!
Go fishing!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:45 AM

Can't say how many times I have went down on the WPLP. I have been lucky to survive with only sprained ankles, bruises and luckily most times nobody has witnessed my mishaps

Have fun!

Neal