Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 08-07-2009, 08:46 AM

Exclamation

Ok, really; no one has jobs anymore - so why not fish?

The Weir is always fish on and easy to fish. However, the size is annoying at times and just taking the fish off can get tiring. It is a good place to practice and to be productive if your a rusty.

Fished yesterday and it was productive.

Found a nice William Joseph Vest and high-end net with tons of flies and goodies inside. Luckily the owner had his fishing license inside. I called his number to make sure he was alright and found out that he had flipped his canoe the day before with his kids. Everything came out OK, but, he lost his rod and pack.

Luckily, I found it in time to get him home and dry all of his flies out and equipment before it rusted or bled on to other flies. Returned it to its owner late last night...

Remember to write your name on your fly-boxes and gear. I find stuff all the time and I cannot return it to the owner without a name or number...

to choose, to respond, to change.”