Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 10-20-2009, 10:58 PM

Thanks for understanding fellas, it was just one of those days i guess. I have since gone back and edited the post and removed all evidence . Couldn't leave something like that around. Again, i don't know how i came to the conclusions that I did, oh well, its in the past.

Jim,
Im currently taking an argumentative writing class and we have extensive discussions/debates, and that my man was in no way the way to go about disagreement. I too feel that disagreement is an essential process, otherwise how would things get changed.

Byron, maybe its a KY thing .

Again, thanx to all for your understanding and forgiveness and it won't happen again. Again, if you ever meet me and get to know me, im really laid back, that was totally out of character.

Tight lines
Brad Redmon
Old 10-21-2009, 08:46 AM

Default KY thing....

yeah,you people up in Ky. are hard to deal with....unlike us down here in Tn.....we don't ever cause trouble.
just kidding man....
Rick