Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 03-24-2010, 11:40 PM

Default Successful trip

Spring break finally came! I spent about 5 days fishing the park. Fished the NC side for a couple of days. Hit the Oconaluftee, Deep Creek, and Straight fork. Caught several fish, most on dries. One day it was snowing and I had success with a double nymph rig, and the next day it was 70 degrees and sunny and I had several rises to Quill Gordon and Parachute Adams dries. I was able to fish the TN side of the park, too. I hit Chimney Tops and the Little River at Elkmont. Had a lot of success on dries, there were so many bugs on the water.

Last edited by bias5246; 04-01-2010 at 12:24 AM..
Old 03-30-2010, 08:07 PM

Sounds like fun! To post photo's all you need to do is upload a digital photo to the photo site of your choice ( flickr is my favorite) and then link to the photos here.

You like by putting [img] at the front of the URL that you copy from the photo page or the photo itself -and then a [/img*] at the end. JUST DON'T INCLUDE THE ASTERIK. I had to do that so it wouldn't think those words were a photograph's URL.

If you need help still, just email me the photos at owl@owljones.com and I will be happy to post them for you!

owl
Old 03-31-2010, 10:43 AM

Bias, you can go the the Website and Message Board section of this forum and you will find a "sticky" at the top by Paula which also explains how to post pictures.