Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2011, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbo View Post
Obama doesn't fish.... well except the one time he was taken fly fishing while on the campaign trail.

When it comes to fishing the ONLY thing the President worries about is his wife's need to consume Maine Lobster everyday; he is in the pocket of the far left enviro-nut bags AND THIS INCLUDES TROUT UNLIMITED.

CORBO FACTOID: Most of our coldwater fisheries cannot be "restored" but they can be sustained with non-native trout to support quality fisheries and LOCAL COMMERCE!

Yes I am unfortunately a lifetime member and anyone who needs help throwing Massachusets OR Arlington VA in the ocean can call me for help. LOl
You are one angry person.
I don't think I've read one positive thing from you since you joined this forum.
You're obviously very passionate about your hate for certain groups of people....you should re-direct that passion towards doing something to facilitate a better outcome to these situations, rather than ranting and raving on a small internet forum about who is at fault and who needs to be "thrown in the ocean".

I don't normally comment on the 10 pages of blame-game threads, but I can't help it any longer. There are a few members these days who seem to want to do nothing but post inflamatory comments and useless negativity. I am extremely turned off and have significantly decresased my participation here.

Good Day.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Oh, for crying out loud. I am watching this entire board. The reason I am watching this entire board is that I have gotten numerous complaints about the posting tone and demeanor.

People, please hold your tempers. I am handling it; I have had to issue warnings left, right and center and I am not happy about it. Three warnings equal being banned/suspended from the board.

Thanks,

Paula

Thread locked for the foreseeable future. So, might I suggest, while everyone cools their jets they go read the board rules.
Closed Thread