Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 03-16-2011, 08:37 PM

Fish Camp Prong works for me. Should be fun.

Now that we have April squared away, does anybody want to go next week (see post #5)?
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM

Maybe a little late but Im heading somewhere tomorrow. Not to used to fishing a little higher water, so anybody else is welcome to join. Not sure where yet and always open to suggestions.
Old 03-20-2011, 10:02 AM

Smile Anyone want to fish today Sunday the 20th?

I know it's short notice, but I just got a hall pass from the wife, and am going to take advantage of what oppourtunities I get. So if anyone want to fish today please give me a shout. I prefer to chase Brookies, but I'm sure I could be talked into whatever as I'm always looking for another way to enjoy the outdoors.

Have a good day,
James Locke
865-966-5036 h
865-742-2158 m
Old 03-21-2011, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitefeather View Post
Stana,

Scrambled eggs coming up! I'll probably take a road trip up to LRO before the first weekend and I'll leave a message concerning my campsite!

Hans,

Thanks! We'll give it a try! I think this is going to be a lot of fun!
White Feather and Santa Claus,

I will arrive down there with my Father-In-Law on Wednesday 4/27 late, and will be fishing Thursday morning 4/28. If you guys want some more company let me know. The old man insists on fishing downstream, so I never have to worry about his size 15 gunboats spooking the fish ahead of me. We are both in shape to hike, though he is still cursing me for the trip up Deep Creek and over Bumgardner Mountain last October.

-Matt-
Old 03-21-2011, 07:08 PM

I'm ready to fish all this week! The only problem is that my companions (wife and her folks) don't make plans on vacations! So I'm stuck waiting on them until last minute to decide what's going on! If someone is going and wants a tag-a- long or wants to tag along send a reply. I'll see if I can let off the leash!

I would really like to go somewhere out of the way and fish.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattblick View Post
White Feather and Santa Claus,

I will arrive down there with my Father-In-Law on Wednesday 4/27 late, and will be fishing Thursday morning 4/28. If you guys want some more company let me know. The old man insists on fishing downstream, so I never have to worry about his size 15 gunboats spooking the fish ahead of me. We are both in shape to hike, though he is still cursing me for the trip up Deep Creek and over Bumgardner Mountain last October.

-Matt-
Matt,

Check my post earlier in this thread as to my camping location.

I will still be there on 4/28. So swing by the campground if you can and say howdy when you get in. We can fish upstream, down stream, wherever. By then I should have a pretty good handle on what's going on with LR.

All company welcome!

-don't tell me why we can't, tell me how we can.- whitefeather
Old 03-25-2011, 03:30 PM

Default weather allowing...

if the weather allows it, i can fish tommorrow (3-26) afternoon after the wife gets off work to watch the kids! feel free to tag along (or let ME tag along!)... let me know if anyone is free on this tentative basis

Mac29449@yahoo.com

Last edited by wizard; 03-25-2011 at 03:32 PM.. Reason: added date of "tommorrow"
Old 04-24-2011, 07:53 PM

Default Experienced buddy wanted tomorrow

I'm planning on fishing the park tomorrow afternoon. Been at it a couple years, but not having much luck. Had an experienced buddy going with me tomorrow but he had to back out. Need someone to show me the ropes. Not up to hiking long distances.
Joe Rentz 865.659.2721
Old 05-06-2011, 04:30 PM

I am planning a backpacking trip to Deep Creek #60 5/30 - 6/3 Mon - Thu 3 nights, 4 days

I was hoping to find a partner as I really don't want to solo. I will likely fish farther up, but I really don't want to hike with a pack any farther than #60.

Another option would be parking a car at each end and going in from the top and exiting at the bottom. We could stay at #53 or #54. I'm just not up for the steep uphill hikes and hiking to #59 about killed me last year. Out of shape and bad knees.

A little about me...I have all my own gear, I am bit redneckish, am prone to use a bit of language at times, and I smoke cigarettes, but I do respect non smokers and keep my distance. Absolutely no drugs, although I don't think that would be an issue with anyone on this forum.

Last edited by ifish4wildtrout; 05-06-2011 at 04:45 PM..
Old 05-16-2011, 09:20 AM

Default Deep Creek CS#55 5/23-5/24

Heading for a couple of days of fishing with a non-fishing wife. If anyone will be that way, give a shout.