Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 04-19-2011, 05:16 PM

Smile Gone Fishin'! Ya'll Come!

Fishing Invitation Extended!

I am leaving for Tellico Plains, TN early tomorrow morning, to fish the waters in that area. Tellico River, North River, Citico Creek, North and South Forks Citico Creek, and Big Snowbird Creek.

I'll be staying at Caney Creek Village cabins, located on 360 N (Ball Play Road) from Tellico Plains to Ball Play Recreation Area and Tellico Lake. There is a sign next to a statue of an angel on the right at the turn in from 360.

I want to extend an invitation to all here on the forum to come join me for a day of fishing on the wild trout waters of Tennessee in the Cherokee National Forest. I will be there from April 20 through May 2. Any day is fine. I'll be fishing them all, I hope.

After today, I won't have internet access or cell service, so leave a message at Caney Creek Village for cabin #2. Leave name, forum name, and phone number and I'll get back to you.

Stana Claus and I are getting together April 26th to fish and I hope anyone else who can, will join us that day. Contact me after April 20 at Caney Creek Village and Campground, 5859 Hwy 360, Tellico Plains, TN 37385, 423-253-3670 or leave a message at Telliquah Outfitter's or I'll meet you there. Telliquah Outfitters is at the beginning of Cherohala Skyway.

I can usually be found in the mornings at the Town Square Bakery and Cafe, Tellico Plains, eating a country breakfast. White Toyota Matrix, License Plate No. K9REH, Indiana. I'll be the guy wearing a hat that looks like the one in Shawn Madison's avatar, with a white eagle feather in it.

When my wife gets her new cell number, I'll leave it with Stana Claus and you can email him for it.

Pics of cafe and map below.

I'd really like to meet you all and do some trout fishing! Everybody welcome!

-don't tell me why we can't, tell me how we can.- whitefeather