Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 09-08-2011, 11:00 AM

I know a fair number people on this board know each other. I am also certain there are others like myself that are new to the area. I for one would really like to meet some folks with similar interests and think it would be nice to met the folks we communicate with on the board. We visit family in Bean Station on a regular basis. Have drift boat will travel! I was wondering would anyone be interested in kind of a meet and greet get together at say LIttle River Outfitters. Perhaps the shop would be interested in having such a day this winter when the fishing slows down.
Old 09-21-2011, 11:28 AM

Trico,

That sounds like a good idea.

BTW if you ever would like a rowing partner I would love to try drifting the Clinch or Holston sometime!

Dave (aka Cincivol)
Old 10-08-2011, 05:28 PM

CinciVol thanks for the reply. I am interested in finding some others would be interested in floating with me. I got back from Montana last week and then left for Michigan. I am back now and hope to make it down to Tenn in November. I'll keep you in mind.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:09 AM

Default CNF, Tellico District, 5/13/12?

I know it will be Mother's Day and all, but my regular fishing partner (my son) will be at his mom's for the weekend and I don't have to work, so I thought I would get in a little fishing (if it doesn't storm TOO bad). Anyone interested in hooking up to check out one of wild trout creeks in the Tellico District of CNF or somewhere in that general area?
Old 08-02-2013, 06:02 PM

Default New from PA

Hello again, I just posted an intro in the new members section but then found this I am looking for some fishing buddies so if you want to go fishing anytime please let me know.Interested in all types of fly fishing in the area, I live in Rockford. Thanks.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:44 PM

Any takers for showing a Englishman new in TN some streams next week ? I can fish most days Thanks.
Old 08-03-2013, 10:05 PM

Brownie,

I fish up in the national park every weekend when the weather is decent. If hacking thru the Rhododendron and boulder hopping is your thing let me know.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Float On View Post
Brownie,

I fish up in the national park every weekend when the weather is decent. If hacking thru the Rhododendron and boulder hopping is your thing let me know.
Hey Float On, thanks, I am up for anything. If you are going next weekend let me know I would love to tag along and learn the waters. My email is atlantisboy911@hotmail.com.

Thanks again.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:49 PM

Default Thank you

Just wanted to say thanks to the members that have got in touch with me and have arranged to go fishing with me it is much appreciated . I got taken around a tour of some of the streams in the park today and even fished for a while and caught a few little Rainbows on Jake Creek, thanks Dwayne
Old 08-08-2013, 07:47 PM

You're very welcome, Jules. Glad I could help. Sorry I was asleep for the drive in!