Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2011, 04:17 PM

Default 2012 Resolution/ I'm Out

I'm starting my 2012 resolution today by respectfully withdrawing from this forum. I have a great respect for Byron, Paula, and 99 percent the people on this forum, but the 5% of hypocritical ramblers on here have become more than I can stand. I will still check the fishing report daily and check Plateau Angler's blog, but I can't get on here and read all these stories about fishing the smokies by people who live hundreds of miles away. The majority the real great smokies fishermen who need to be telling stories live here and are not on the forum much because of all the rambling and self proclaimed experts already on here. I won't stir up s#%t by naming names, but I will name one incident unrelated to fishing that pushed me to the point that I need to withdraw from this forum in order to hold my tongue. A partner of a man on this forum recently took two men on a guiding hunting trip just outside the GSMNP in a residential area for dumpster bears. Only 100ft from the side of a busy road this guide had his clients shoot a mother bear which had two small cubs standing by her side. Unfortunately for this guide a local business owner witnessed the incident and called a local agency and an investigation was launched and the story was spread. If anyone has further questions feel free to email tjw37909@yahoo.com. Byron and Paula, thank you for what you do for the sport and I in no way associate you or your business with the unsportsmanlike activities I mentioned here. You provide us all a great service. Please deactivate my account upon reading this. I wish good fishing and good luck to the 99% of you who fish for the love of the sport, and to the other 1%............karma is a bitch. One day it will catch up to you.

Last edited by tjw37909; 12-27-2011 at 03:21 PM..