Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 03-23-2008, 08:40 PM

Welcome to the board. A great group of people. Thanks for all you do to keep us safe. Take care we wish you the best. There will definitely be fish for you when you get to hit the streams.

Best wishes from a veteran (1970-1972)
Hal
Old 03-24-2008, 07:19 PM

Thanks! for all that you guys do over there for the USA! Welcome to the board and we look forward to hearing from you as often as you can. I am sure the LRO message board family will do our best to protect you at home while you do your best to protect us over there. I will keep you in my prayers.
Maybe one day we will pass on a stream, greet on another, and soak it all in!

May the Lord bless you and keep you,
May the Lord's face shine upon you and be gracious to you,
May the Lord look upon you with His favor and give you His peace.
Old 03-24-2008, 07:56 PM

F&F,
Once again, thank you for serving our country. If it wasnt for men like you, who knows where we would be. The waters are waiting..

Ryan
Old 03-24-2008, 09:10 PM

F&F,

Thanks for serving our country. I hope you make it home soon, there are fish to be caught.

Andy
Old 03-24-2008, 10:15 PM

Default Thank You

Thanks for joining in...but thank you so much for your service to our great country...
I assure you there will be plenty of trout for you upon your return! especially the ones I fish over Matter of fact a trout would do well to have the honor of being caught by one of our finest!

Please keep your head down and return home to enjoy the freedom and safety you and your Buddies are fighting for!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:01 AM

We're honored that you took the time to say HI to us, thank you for your patronage.
There are a few FF'N groups over there as well as some good carp fishing in some of Husseins lakes around the mansions, there's another fish in there, can't remember what it's called it's a fighter though.
We sponsored some soldiers a couple of years ago, got them setup with vises, books tools & a bunch of tying materials, it was great getting pics back of them fishing with machine guns strapped on
The fish will be here when you get back & i'm sure someone will tell you where to find "YOUR" fish.

Godspeed

Grumpy
Old 03-25-2008, 08:36 AM

Welcome to the board. Be safe over there. My brother just got back and told me about fishing near the palaces. At one in particular there were many exotic species in one of the ponds. I don't know about fly fishing, but I know RPG fishing is very popular.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:54 AM

Thanks for you service. Take care.

TB
Old 03-26-2008, 06:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to JimmyC

You guys are doing an awesome job. My uncle is in Iraq and over Christmas he shared some great, inspirational homemade movies of all ya'll do. Thanks for the service and when you're home, good luck on the streams. Keep safe, we're all proud of all of you guys!
Old 03-26-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather&fly View Post
Just wanted to say hey and hope everyone has a great time on the water this Spring and Summer. No trout over here that's for sure, but I'll be back in good ol' east TN sometime around July for a few weeks. When I'm at home I mainly fish the Hiwassee and smaller streams in the GSM. Until then make one rise for me.
F&F
Thank you! We appreciate what you all are doing. One of my best friend's sons finished his 2nd tour with the 3rd Marines. All of you all are in our prayers.

Jeff