Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 05-27-2008, 07:44 PM

Sorry If I gave out too much info. I just hate for someone to drive around with gas being the way it is and finding out they can't wade it. It was alright back when I first came to TN and gas was 85 cents a gallon. If we are talking wild trout streams I'm not giving out as much info anymore. I figured though. Eagle Bend is printed on every twra pamphlet and tva as well.
Old 05-27-2008, 08:46 PM

Smile

It looks like we all have mis-interpreted each other.
Just another reason why you can't always read an email and assume you know the emotion it was written in.

It does appear that we are all Clinch river supporters and probably passed or fished by each other this season.

Too bad you can't just walk up and introduce yourself as Brook Fan to folks because you would get a few odd looks. But I'm sure I have talked to a few of you.

Flat Fly n I'm assuming we are talking about Daniel at LRO. And as much as I appreciate the offer of the Brookies I currently seem to be having a problem where I can't get away from them. Don't get me wrong I love the Brook trout but somewhere along my journey of the Clinch I have made every Bow and Brown so mad that I'm avoided at all cost.