Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Conservation Organizations and Fly Fishing Clubs

Old 06-05-2008, 03:06 PM

Default Next FFF Meeting

The next meeting of the East Tennessee Federation of Fly Fishers is June 10, at Doris Walker Academy 1110 Lovell Rd, Knoxville at 7:00pm.

Our guest speaker is Frank Bryant from Chota Outdoor Gear.
All are welcome
See ya there
Old 06-10-2008, 06:47 PM

Dave, sorry I was planning on coming tonight. I just haven't felt too good lately, I've had some health issues to deal with which put me behind on everything else. I began feeling somewhat under the weather this pm. I hope the turnout will be great and I'll try to make it to the next one.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:52 AM

Han's, sorry you missed the meeting. We were asking about you. Turnout was a little low. Gas prices are probably the main reason.
Frank Bryant gave a good presentation on the Chota products. They have some really nice new things out this year. Several things I could put on my wish list!
Hope you'll be able to join us for next months on-stream activities.
Old 06-11-2008, 03:39 PM

Thanks for thinking of me. I say gas is hurting everything right now. I have even found myself rethinking certain fishing plans before I just set off and go. I don't know if I'm going to make the July event. I'm certainly going to try for August and onwards. BTW. I spoke with Byron yesterday and it sounds like the clean up is going to happen on Sept 13, in Townsend. I guess we need to discuss our commitment and if we are going to do some hot dogs etc. I need to check with Dave. Byron said he had spoken with Dave about some of this.
Old 06-12-2008, 04:45 PM

Hey Gary,

I missed it... after all you told me at Troutfest. <sigh> Tell me again... 2nd Tuesday of the month? I'll put it on my calendar this time.

Have you got a website yet?

Best,
John
Old 06-14-2008, 08:42 PM

Hey John, I had sent you a PM on the CFF board last tuesday morning about the FFF meeting. Now is the time to join if you can. The $10 1 year membership fee expires the end of June. It goes back to the regular $35 after that.

We are having on-stream activities the next three months with a club fishing weekend, cookout and casting day and the river cleanup in September. I would encourage everyone to join with us. We send out monthly newsletters via email to our members. We are still working towards a website.