Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 03:40 PM

Also, what does my post about the 2nd ammenment have to do with me not catching trout? What a jerk. Is there an "ignore" feature on this board?
Old 08-19-2008, 03:47 PM

You can say whatever you like BRF. Maybe, I got a little personal, but I don't need read numerous posts about the 2nd amendment. Most of us have been hearing this stuff in other arenas for most of our natural lives. These types of topics always draw the most post, while many about fishing get little or nn attention. I am in my late 40's as well, and have had some serious health issues over the last few yrs., but I keep that stuff off the board. I only post about flyfishing and it has been my mistake to engage in this kind of mess.

Neal
Old 08-19-2008, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineman19 View Post
You can say whatever you like BRF. Maybe, I got a little personal, but I don't need read numerous posts about the 2nd amendment. Most of us have been hearing this stuff in other arenas for most of our natural lives. These types of topics always draw the most post, while many about fishing get little or nn attention. I am in my late 40's as well, and have had some serious health issues over the last few yrs., but I keep that stuff off the board. I only post about flyfishing and it has been my mistake to engage in this kind of mess.

Neal

Guy, don't read the thread. There are plenty of threads to choose from. Also, you didn't get a "little personal," you ran your trap to someoone that doesn't know you from Adam. Stay out of my business if you can't interact like an adult. If the moderator doesn't like my posts, they can delete them. You see where this goes once you get personal? Do us both a favor and just don't address me in any way. I have a father and he's been dead for a few years now. If a person addresses a post directly to me (Like caought108 did), I will respond to that post, thank you very much. You call me a whiner, THEN you call me lazy! Good night...
Old 08-19-2008, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteCz View Post
I have no problem with the constitutional right to bear arms, but I believe that guns in the Park would be a really, really bad idea. Think about how stupid people are right now with no personal protection. If they were allowed to carry guns, a percentage of them would be even stupider than they are now, thinking they could get even closer to the bears and then pop one of them if the bear turned aggressive.

And surely, some yahoo would shoot one that was running away and then claim that it was acting aggressively....

Hey, Pete, just so you know, I wasn't trying to be a jerk in my earlier post. Looking back now, I can see how it looked kind of bad, so I apologize.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:57 PM

Yes Sir BRF
Old 08-19-2008, 03:59 PM

Yeah, now that you've called me lazy and a whiner, I'm the jerk? Nice.
Old 08-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Administrator

That's enough. This thread is locked.

Paula
Closed Thread