Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > In The Backcountry

Old 08-15-2008, 07:23 PM

Default Bigfoot

A couple of guys think they found a bigfoot carcass in the mountains of North Georgia. Lets see how long the story holds up.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...ef=videosearch
Old 08-15-2008, 07:59 PM

Wink

I think I saw one roaming around at the Elkmont campground a few weeks ago when I woke up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Neal
Old 08-15-2008, 08:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to JimmyC

I fished with one on Fish Camp Prong a couple of weeks ago. Nice fella, smelled real bad.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:09 AM

Send a message via AIM to Speckleman5 Send a message via Yahoo to Speckleman5

IF this is not a hoax.....then how many do you think are living in the backwoods of the Park?if these guys saw 3 more walking upright when they were taking it out, then how many are in the top of raven fork or one of the more remote areas.....this really really really has me freaked out.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:25 AM

Don't let this freak you out. It's a hoax. I also read somewhere that these guys are now guiding trips for $500 into the area where they supposedly found the body. Truth is, there never was a body.

Last edited by doghaircaddis; 11-17-2012 at 12:16 AM..
Old 08-16-2008, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speckleman5 View Post
IF this is not a hoax.....then how many do you think are living in the backwoods of the Park?if these guys saw 3 more walking upright when they were taking it out, then how many are in the top of raven fork or one of the more remote areas.....this really really really has me freaked out.
Really? You are freaked out by some boys from Georgia claiming they have a dead Bigfoot? After they shipped the body to California for some reason? When they have yet to display anything other than blurry pictures and foot prints? When they are already making money from this, despite not offering for public view and inspection their supposed concrete proof? Really?

On a completely different note, I own the bridge over the Glory Hole. I'll sell it to you for a great price.
Old 08-16-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Griffing View Post
Really? You are freaked out by some boys from Georgia claiming they have a dead Bigfoot? After they shipped the body to California for some reason? When they have yet to display anything other than blurry pictures and foot prints? When they are already making money from this, despite not offering for public view and inspection their supposed concrete proof? Really?

On a completely different note, I own the bridge over the Glory Hole. I'll sell it to you for a great price.

I heard about some guys called "Jedi Knights." Man they can do some crazy stuff! Just funnin' with ya, but seriously, if there were big foots (feets?) a South Tennessee or North Georgia boy would have found them long before now. This isn't the ocean. Not many places to hide permenantly.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:11 AM

hey Brian.....where does the bidding start? is there a reserve? Man, I can't wait to own that bridge........(digging thru the sofa and back seat of the car right now to get all my stashed cash ready)

bob
Jeremiah 29:13
Old 08-17-2008, 09:52 AM

I heard somewhere that the two guys admited that they didnt find it dead like they had said and that they actually shot it. Dont know if the thing is really a bigfoot or not but if it is that would be awesome.
"Unless one can enjoy himself fishing with the fly, even when his efforts are unrewarded, he loses much real pleasure. More than half the intense enjoyment of fly-fishing is derived from the beautiful surroundings, the satisfaction felt from being in the open air, the new lease of life secured thereby, and the many, many pleasant recollections of all one has seen, heard and done." - Charles F. Orvis
Old 08-17-2008, 11:34 AM

Default California?

What is so important in California? That's 500 pounds of shipping and for what. Why didn't the Georgia DNR biologist have something to say? It's a hoax.