Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 09:29 AM
MBB MBB is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 132
Default North Carolina fishing license question

Is the trout stamp/license required to fish the Park? I thought it was not needed, but a friend of mine who is joining me on a backpacking trip was recently advised that he needed the trout license/stamp in addition to the fishing license. Any information will be much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:41 AM
Hugh Hartsell's Avatar
Hugh Hartsell Hugh Hartsell is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Morristown Tn.
Posts: 394
Default license

Good morning MBB,
You do not need a trout stamp as long as you are fishing inside the Park, on either side. You will need one if you are outside and fishing state waters.
Hugh Hartsell---East Tenn.
Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:58 AM
MBB MBB is online now
Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 132

Thanks so much for the information, Hugh. I hope you are doing well.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.