Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > In The Backcountry

Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 PM

Send a message via AIM to Speckleman5 Send a message via Yahoo to Speckleman5
Default Next weekend

Planning on going camping/fishing next weekend and was just wondering if anyone else is going to be in the woods. Still haven't decided on the GSMNP or the PNF. Anyways, just trying to get an idea....
Old 07-24-2009, 12:15 PM

man its like pullin teeth to get someone to go fishing isn't it would have been a good chance for a newbie to learn a thing or two, but oh well
Old 07-24-2009, 05:58 PM

i will be fishing in the park starting 8/1 through 8/8. i have fished the park a couple of times before, but would love to fish someone with more experience with these small waters. i hail from little rock ar and fish the wonderful tailwaters here, although i do fish some smaller rivers and streams for smallmouth. i have been lurking here for a few weeks and this is my first post. took a guided trip with lro when i last visited the park a few years ago and it was one of the best fishing experiences of my life. great guide, great shop. they educated both my wife and i to the point that i we were able to catch some fish on our own. being a good tailwater fisherman doesn't gurante sucess of the rivers in the park i found out. would really love to catch my first wild brookie on this trip. shoot me an email troutbum76@att.net.