Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 01-19-2011, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddave7676 View Post
Hope you father get better soon. My dad was diagnosed with colon cancer about 15 years ago and after all the chemo and radiation he has been in remission ever since and had no more problems from the cancer. If you dont mind me asking, how old is your father?

diamonddave7676,

Apparently you have made the same mistake that I sometimes make by not reading the entire thread. My father died on August 25, 2010 and he was 78 years old. I hope your dad continues to do well. SPEND ALL THE TIME THAT YOU CAN WITH HIM. You will NEVER regret it.

Old 01-21-2011, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speck Lover View Post
diamonddave7676,

Apparently you have made the same mistake that I sometimes make by not reading the entire thread. My father died on August 25, 2010 and he was 78 years old. I hope your dad continues to do well. SPEND ALL THE TIME THAT YOU CAN WITH HIM. You will NEVER regret it.

Yeah sorry I must have missed it. Sorry about your father.
"Unless one can enjoy himself fishing with the fly, even when his efforts are unrewarded, he loses much real pleasure. More than half the intense enjoyment of fly-fishing is derived from the beautiful surroundings, the satisfaction felt from being in the open air, the new lease of life secured thereby, and the many, many pleasant recollections of all one has seen, heard and done." - Charles F. Orvis