Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 04-18-2010, 08:21 PM

Default Grand Slam

I'll post a full report after I rest up a bit. Just got home after about a 300 mile drive.

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys at LRO. My son, Daniel loves his new Chota wading boots (can't wait till he out grows them so they will be mine).

Also, wanted to say he got his first grand slam (brown, brookie, 'bow). Even though it wasn't on the same day, they were within 24 hours. All really nice fat fish.

I will post a full report later tonight or tomorrow after I get a bite to eat and rest up a bit.

Here are the bow, brown and brookie that he caught. (and yes, he did show the old man up with that brown.)

Bow:

Brown:

Brookie:

Snot Nosed Brat who showed the old man up:

Jeff
Old 04-18-2010, 08:37 PM

I'm pretty sure I ran into you just below Elkmont campground at a pull off. I was in the silver Honda S2000 that waited for you to get turned around and pull out.

Nice fish, looking forward to the full report.
Old 04-18-2010, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahighlan View Post
I'm pretty sure I ran into you just below Elkmont campground at a pull off. I was in the silver Honda S2000 that waited for you to get turned around and pull out.

Nice fish, looking forward to the full report.
I remember your car. There was another car in there and we decided to move on up stream a little bit.

We ended up doing pretty well up there. We fished some of the lower water behind the old buildings and caught several nice fat bows and then walked about a mile up stream and hit some more nice runs. Between the two of us, we landed about 10 fish up that stream.

Jeff