Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 07-24-2010, 10:08 AM

Default Little River Printed Fishing Map

The 18x27 map, printed on water- and tear-resistant Polyart, is available at Little River Outfitters and SmokyStreams.com. Enlargements on the back include Fish Camp Prong and feeders, Middle Prong headwaters and East Prong headwaters.

Thanks to LRO, National Park Service Fisheries Management, Jim Casada, Brent and the team at Hart Graphics, message board members, visitors to our booth at TroutFest 2010, and others who contributed to its development.

JF

Last edited by JoeFred; 07-18-2011 at 12:24 PM.. Reason: Updated re. sales outlets
Old 07-24-2010, 05:37 PM

JoeFred--I hope visitors to this forum (and others) realize the great potential benefits they can derive form your efforts. I'm not at home right now (I'll be in Bryson City the rest of this month and all of August) but I'm anxious to see what you done on Little River and Deep Creek. You are, IMO, filling an much-needed gap and I hope you will continue your efforts until they eventually cover all the Park watersheds. How I wish I had had all of what you have in the works when I was writing my book on the Park.

For those of you who aren't familiar with what JoeFred is doing, suffice it to say that he takes USGS maps light years ahead from an angler's perspective. The only way I know for you to realize the value of his efforts in full is to examine the finished product. It carries my personal seal of approval. I'm not sure if that's worth doodly-squat, but I feel totally comfortable in saying I recommend the maps.
Jim Casada
www.jimcasadaoutdoors.com
Old 04-13-2011, 07:01 AM

I can't lower gas prices , but hopefully this will make a fishing trip to this great watershed a reality for those who have yet to experience it. The price of the Little River System Map has been significantly reduced while supplies last.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:14 AM

Good deal JoeFred, might have to jump on that deal sir.

Neal
Old 04-13-2011, 09:25 AM

I'm in for one! Thanks Fred.

-Matt-
Old 04-13-2011, 02:49 PM

Thanks, Neal.

Matt, yours is in the mail to Springboro. Thanks!

JF

Last edited by JoeFred; 04-13-2011 at 03:23 PM..
Old 04-14-2011, 08:00 AM

Smile Hey Joe, your out of stock at LRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFred View Post

The 18x27 map, printed on water- and tear-resistant Polyart, is available at Little River Outfitters, online at SmokyStreams.com/maps and at other outlets to be announced. Enlargements on the back include Fish Camp Prong and feeders, Middle Prong headwaters and East Prong headwaters.

Thanks to LRO, National Park Service Fisheries Management, Jim Casada, Brent and the team at Hart Graphics, message board members, visitors to our booth at TroutFest 2010, and others who contributed to its development.

JF
Talked a buddy into buying your map, but they were sold out at LRO

Just thought you might want to know
Old 04-14-2011, 08:32 AM

Thanks, dp! I will give Daniel at LRO a call this morning. And thank you for your marketing efforts. Have your buddy send me his name and mailing address to sales@saintclairmapping.com and I will send him a complimentary map.

PS. Just don't tell Crockett about my giving stuff away. Or is your buddy Crockett? He mentioned being someone's.

Last edited by JoeFred; 04-14-2011 at 10:09 PM..
Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 AM

Fred I have a buddy that needs a complimentary map too his email is Crockett@... just kidding...

Love your maps and I refer to them quite often. One question when you going to do the Cosby area of the park or a combined Cosby/Big Creek since those two areas have lots of little streams of interest to me lately?

http://gosmokies.knoxnews.com/profil...=2hvzainc23h5b

Hey Jack (JAB)...
Old 04-14-2011, 02:32 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFred View Post
Thanks, dp! I will give Daniel at LRO a call this morning. And thank you for your marketing efforts. Have your Buddy send me his name and mailing address to sales@saintclairmapping.com and I will send him a complimentary map.

PS. Just don't tell Crockett about my giving stuff away. Or is your buddy Crockett? He mentioned being someone's.
Will do. That's "first class" customer service if I ever saw it

No, it wasn't Crockett. It's a kayaker friend of mine that has a place right near the Hiawassee. He primarily fishes there, and had only been to the Smokies a few times to fish.

While I have only done 2 hikes with Crockett and his lovely wife Amanda, I would love to go fishing or off-trailing with him anytime, and since our interests seem pretty aligned would be happy to claim him as a buddy