Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 07-31-2010, 08:20 AM

Default Fish Camp Prong

I am thinking about making a day-trip to this stream tomorrow, and I am looking for details. I am going to hike up the little river trail. Is fish camp prong served by another trail that converges with the little river trail, or will I get in the water off the little river trail? I guess what I am looking for is directions/advice and generally just what to expect.

By looking at the trail map, although mine does not list fish camp prong, I am thinking I will walk up little river trail to where goshen prong trail, which seems to follow a creek (fish camp prong or, more logically, goshen prong?), forks off to the right before #24. It seems like this creek would be goshen prong, since it follows goshen prong trail, but according to the map, the next prong is rough creek at #24. Please tell me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance for the info, guys.
Old 07-31-2010, 11:52 AM

Greenie, this may help.

2/15 Update: Deleted map image previously posted.

Have a great trip.
JF

Last edited by JoeFred; 02-15-2012 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: To help protect the wellbeing of the waters, etc.