Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 11-21-2010, 06:43 PM

Default Suggestions

These may not be affecting anyone but me, but just in case I'm not alone:

1. Although the rainbow at the top is fantastic, making a little shorter logo from it would lessen the need to scroll so much when navigating each forum page.
2. The 180 second limit. Could it be 60 seconds and be as effective? ( I probably blow through messages faster than most, but sometimes it really slows down my viewing and posting)
3. The "Quick Reply" button? Is it possible to enable the quick reply feature without having to click a button on a prior post. I'm not sure what advantage that has as a setting, or if it's just programmed that way and can't be changed, but I'd use it 100% of the time if I could just pop a reply in there and hit enter. Instead, I end up trying to click the box to reply and then just clicking the regular reply button when it doesn't work. With a decent internet connection, clicking the main "reply" button and posting into the main reply box that pops up is only slightly slower than clicking the "quick" button in a post.

owl
Old 11-21-2010, 07:58 PM

Hi Owl,

I can make the banner at the top thinner if that's a problem. I'll need to design the slide show to be smaller too. As far as everything else you are talking about, I have no idea. I don't know anything about this software except for the banner at the top. Paula will need to address that. I hardly ever get on here but I happened to tonight and saw your post. If we're doing something that is causing a problem we'll try to fix it. I'm planing to overhaul the website after the first of the year. Right now, in my spare time I'm working on the Troutfest website. Any other comments would be appreciated. What's the 180 second limit?

Byron