Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodonthefly View Post
Now Jordan how would your sorority sisters feel about you dogin frat boys on a public website?
Rod,
I have fraternity brothers (I am a Sigma Chi if there are any others on this forum) and I know how we acted at times. So; I know that we/I have probably been jerks to others on the lake at one time. It takes some time and the right mentors to learn fishing etiquette and it all means something different to each of us. We have to remember that we are only on this world for a short time and we need to learn to love and share it's beauty with one another.

Do what makes you happy and it is ok to support your interests with stickers in the window, etc. Sure you may get ribbed by a few folks; but, you are living the life you want to live. I have more respect for someone that is happy and unabated by the opinions of others; than, someone who is too afraid to express their self. What I mean is to have your own 'flavor' in life and add your own 'flavor' to fly fishing. The key is to be mindful of not cheating others of the same opportunity!
to choose, to respond, to change.”

Old 01-27-2011, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodonthefly View Post
Now Jordan how would your sorority sisters feel about you dogin frat boys on a public website?
I am the height of hypocrisy. I was a frat boy at Auburn, however I don't tote the same banner these new age frat guys tote. Screw the sisters
Old 01-27-2011, 10:21 AM

Was my offer to low for you yesterday Jim? I never heard back from you.