Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 04-14-2012, 06:17 PM

DP,

Sent you an email...

Tight Lines,
Old 04-16-2012, 11:09 AM

Man, I should have checked out this thread Sunday morning! Had I only known I could have tried to join tnflyflisher, ducky, and wizard.
Fishing on Noland wasn't great so I had decided try the TN side on the way home.

Unfortunately we doddled hiking out, ate a huge lunch -- by the time we got up to a certain parking lot it was packed, so we headed back down the gravel road to an open spot. Caught a few small bows in an hour of fishing before heading back to Ohio.

Next time guys!
-Matt-
Old 05-08-2012, 11:38 AM

Default May 11 - 12 in GSMNP

Unless circumstances change, I will be camping just outside GSMNP in Townsend for a few nights this weekend. Meeting at LRO before going into the Park would be no problem. No particular fishing destinations in mind at this time, but hoping to have enough time, and to cover enough ground, to get (at least take a shot at) a GSMNP 'slam.'

If you are interested in meeting at LRO Friday or Saturday AM to do some fishin' let me know.

FishStu
Old 07-03-2012, 09:12 PM

Default Sapphire Valley/Tuck/Dillsboro/Cherokee 8-3-10-2012

I will be in the Sapphire Valley/Cashiers area during the week of Aug 3-10. Been doing some research and have narrowed down the areas I'd like to fish. Mostly the Tuck in the DH section and down stream of Dillsboro for Smallies. I may bring my canoe that has outrigger stabilizers so I can float those sections. Each section will be it's own trip.

I was in Cherokee a year or so ago and enjoyed their CR stream, Raven Fork. I may make a run at that too. Stuck a few trout there that took me to the backing.

If anyone has a similar interest and is going to be in the area and would like to join me, drop me a line. I'd also appreciate any input you may have about these sections of the Tuck or Raven Fork as I am mostly a Salt kinda guy..

Thanks so much,
John
atthenccoast@yahoo.com
Old 09-10-2012, 10:19 AM

Default dual sport riding and fishing

Anyone ride dual sports and like to fish also? Looking for someone to ride and fish down off the forest service trails of tellico and citico creek areas. maybe some day trips to cataloochie.

Old 09-10-2012, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutman View Post
Anyone ride dual sports and like to fish also? Looking for someone to ride and fish down off the forest service trails of tellico and citico creek areas. maybe some day trips to cataloochie.

I am pretty sure spotlight aka Kevin Guerra does both Dual Sport and trout fishing Troutman. He is out on some Dual Sport bike gathering in West TN I think right now.

http://gosmokies.knoxnews.com/profil...=2hvzainc23h5b

Hey Jack (JAB)...

Last edited by Crockett; 09-11-2012 at 08:17 AM..
Old 09-10-2012, 05:45 PM

Send a message via AIM to Redfish62
Thumbs up

I dont dual ride but I have to admire your outfit I am sure it gits you to some great fishing locations.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to spotlight
Default Dual sport fly fishing

**** yeah I'm game there is some good camping, fishing, and riding to be had in the Cherokee N.F. shoot me an e-mail with your phone number please....
Old 09-11-2012, 10:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to spotlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troutman View Post

Yep I'm down and live in Maryville could meet you on 411 at Ballcamp, Hardees bring camping gear and make it a weekend...
Old 09-12-2012, 09:38 AM

Default NC Trip

I'll be in the backcountry on the NC side for the last week of this month. All my buddies are busy and can't get away for that week. Anyone interested in some good fishing in the back of beyond? PM or email me for more details if you're interested. dave_cooper2000 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks,

Birdman
John 3:16