Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 10-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Default Short trip to oconoluftee

Hello,
This is my first attempt at posting a report on this forum.I`ve been reading them for a while and thought I would give it a try.

Fished the oconoluftee inside the park for about four hours thursday.(9/29)
The water was low and clear.Tough conditions for me.I felt very lucky to catch four rainbows and two shiners.Two of the trout were small,and two were very nice(for me anyway).Didn`t see another fisherman. very nice afternoon. I`m going to try to post photos .Wish me luck.My computer skills
are not very good.
Thanks Lumber Jack ,will try that. I started an album and got the photos uploaded there but can`t move them here.I`ll give photobucket a try

Last edited by swamp; 10-02-2011 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: try to add photo
Old 10-01-2011, 10:13 PM

First you need to upload the pictures to an internet photo site. It's free, I use photobucket.com. Just sign up and click "upload" button. Once the picture is uploaded it will have a tab that says "share" click on that and it will give you several links. Copy the one called IMG code and paste it here where you type text. If that's not clear I can help more

Remember......I'm and idiot
Old 10-02-2011, 10:13 AM

Default swamp got pics to work

thanks Lumber Jack you got me on the right track.
i don`t know why one of the pics duplicated
Thanks again
Old 10-02-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp View Post
Hello,
This is my first attempt at posting a report on this forum.I`ve been reading them for a while and thought I would give it a try.

Fished the oconoluftee inside the park for about four hours thursday.(9/29)
The water was low and clear.Tough conditions for me.I felt very lucky to catch four rainbows and two shiners.Two of the trout were small,and two were very nice(for me anyway).Didn`t see another fisherman. very nice afternoon. I`m going to try to post photos .Wish me luck.My computer skills
are not very good.
Thanks Lumber Jack ,will try that. I started an album and got the photos uploaded there but can`t move them here.I`ll give photobucket a try
looks good, nice fish, glad I could help

I think you just accidentally linked the first pictue twice. I quoted your comment and saw the same image code twice. So I deleted the second one and above was the result. It may have been something photobucket did you were unaware of.

Remember......I'm and idiot