Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 11-07-2011, 10:29 PM

Default Big browns in the Smokies

Anyone out there hooking any big browns lately. I met a guy on Jake's Creek this weekend hiking with our families, called himself deaddrifter. Just wondered if he hooked any big browns on the golden stone I gave him?
Old 11-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVfish72 View Post
Anyone out there hooking any big browns lately. I met a guy on Jake's Creek this weekend hiking with our families, called himself deaddrifter. Just wondered if he hooked any big browns on the golden stone I gave him?

Hey WV...sorry it took so long to post...I had some technical difficulties. I have not gotten to use the "Gnarly" Golden Stone just yet. I plan to this weekend. Probably over on the Luftee. Thanks so much for the kind gesture...I paid it forward as soon as we got back to the parking lot...gave a gentleman and his son some soft hackles that I have been catching a few on. I hope they caught some. Shoot me an email sometime... brandoncarrttl at aol dot com.
BTW... Thanks to everyone who participates on this forum. I grew up fishing in the Park and all over the region and all of your responses and posts have been a wealth of information and have introduced many of my friends to this great way of life.
DD1
Old 11-08-2011, 07:43 PM

Default DD1 Luftee

What day are you going to fish the Luftee? Love to go if I can.

WVfish72 Shoot me an email at ejccrna2b at yahoo