Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 05-21-2012, 10:02 AM

Default Troutfest was terrific

Many thanks and kudos to the Little River Chapter of Trout Unlimited and the staff at Little River Outfitters for their considerable effort to make the Troutfest 2012 a terrific success. Everyone seemed to have a great time. It was gratifying to see so many people come together around their favorite pastimes.

On a personal side, my family and I were honored to have the opportunity to meet so many great people at Troutfest. For us it had the feeling a family get together. Thank you to all who stopped by to say hello to us.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:34 PM

Default TroutFest

Don I couldn't agree with you more. The Fest was "VERY" well organized, and executed. Everyone I spoke with was well pleased with the weekend... Hopefully next years will be even better.....
Old 05-22-2012, 08:13 AM

Thumbs up Troutfest

It was my first time attending and I totally agree. Well organized and laid out for ease of movement. Greatly enjoyed getting to meet everyone and taking in all the tyers. They freely shared information and techniques. The folks at LRO were top knotch and can't be topped in customer service. Hope to be able to attend next year.

Hal M
Old 05-22-2012, 10:29 AM

It was my first chance to attend after many years of wanting to. I was impressed by everyone's hospitality and it felt more like a family reunion than one of the stuffy fishing shows I've attended before. Already looking forward to next year!
Old 05-25-2012, 02:19 PM

Don, I have to agree. It was my second year as a volunteer and I had a blast. Saw many long time friends and made many more. Hope to be able to volunteer for many more years to come as it is very rewarding.