Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 08-08-2012, 10:09 AM

Default Trout unlimited meeting

Can someone tell me what time the LR chapter meeting starts. I really want to here about the Lake trout in YS lake.
Thanks, Lynn
Old 08-08-2012, 11:39 AM

I think it is at 7 or 7:30
Old 08-08-2012, 12:28 PM

The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and is at Monte Vista Baptist Church in Maryville. We will also be having our swap meet.

God Bless,
Dances with Trout
Old 08-08-2012, 01:14 PM

Thanks guys. I looked on the chapter web-site and saw the meeting but didnt see a time. Maybe I just overlooked it but thanks again. See you there.
Lynn
Old 08-09-2012, 09:26 PM

please, keep all of the non-attending fishermen posted as well........this is a very interesting topic that has the potential to affect us all.........pro or con.......let us engage in an intelligent, thought provoking conversation............
Old 08-10-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post
please, keep all of the non-attending fishermen posted as well........this is a very interesting topic that has the potential to affect us all.........pro or con.......let us engage in an intelligent, thought provoking conversation............
Yonder, I'll try to take some notes and post them here or maybe Marc can do also since he's the guy with the info. Either way I'm sure you'll have a pretty hot topic when the meetings over.
Lynn
Old 08-10-2012, 04:23 PM

I will have a handout packet that will provide a lot of information. I'll be sure to make a few extra sets so they will be available to anyone who cannot make it.

marc
Old 08-12-2012, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varmitcounty View Post
I will have a handout packet that will provide a lot of information. I'll be sure to make a few extra sets so they will be available to anyone who cannot make it.

marc
Thanks Marc........This may be happening in the grandfather mountain state park on my side of the mountain.........the rainbows may be removed in order to expand the territory of the brookies.......some of these brookies may be of different strains...........this is a biological situation that cannot be commented upon by someone as uneducated as myself........however, this will involve removing a substantial amount of rainbows.....at what cost, I do not know.......I would prefer to educate myself..., engage in thoughtful, intelligent conversation, and procede forward. I look foward to any input that you or others may have. I remain neutral at this point, but I believe in an educated discussion, that leads to constructive policy. Thanks again.......
Old 08-13-2012, 02:22 PM

If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. My email address is marc.payne@knoxmpc.org

marc
Old 08-17-2012, 07:26 AM

Default Still making rods?

Mark, are you still making rods? I'd love to talk to you about them. Please email me at don@southerntrout.com or call me at 205-665-2568
Cheers,
Don Kirk