Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Troutfest

Old 03-18-2014, 08:44 PM

Default Troutfest 2014 - Tickets on Sale

Troutfest 2014 - 6 pm Friday, April 25th
Banquet & Fundraising Auction
Knoxville Airport Hilton

I'm sure most of you have already heard, but in case you haven't, the Little River Chapter of Trout Unlimited is excited to announce that there will be a Troutfest event this year! LRCTU will host a Troutfest fundraising auction & banquet on the evening of Friday, April 25th at the Knoxville Airport Hilton. As always, the proceeds will benefit the conservation efforts of the Great Smoky Mountains Fisheries Department and will also help the Chapter fund youth education programs.

Tickets are now on sale at Little River Outfitters. You can call LRO at #865-448-9459 to order your tickets or stop by in person to purchase them. Since we must provide the Airport Hilton with the number of attending guests for catering purposes, the deadline for purchasing tickets is April 11th.

The event will be a ton of fun this year! Catch up with old buddies, make new friends, swap fishing stories, eat some delicious food, and bid on some fantastic donation items to support a great cause.

For more information, visit the Troutfest website at: www.troutfest.org

Thanks for your support, and I hope to see you at the banquet.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:25 PM

Troutfest 2014 - 6 pm Friday, April 25th
Banquet & Fundraising Auction
Knoxville Airport Hilton

I can't believe that Troutfest 2014 is only 1 month away! If you've never been to a Troutfest banquet before, then you should plan to come on out this year & support a great cause - you'll be glad you did! Remember that tickets must be purchased by April 11th, so call or visit Little River Outfitters to purchase your tickets today.

Admittedly, I'm not much one for banquets myself, but the Troutfest dress is casual, you get to eat some delicious food, swap fishing stories, catch up with old buddies, & make new friends. You won't find any snobbish cocktail parties for this fishing crowd.

Here are just a few of the auction items that will be available at this year's banquet.

*Bamboo rod crafted by Walter Babb
*Assortment of 12 Dozen Nymphs & Wet Flies tied by Walter Babb
*Quack Royal Coachman (Original Catskill dry fly pattern) tied by Mary Dette
*Shenk's Sculpin tied by Ed Shenk & fished by Jack Gregory
*Framed Brook Trout Print painted by Broderick Crawford including a fly tied by Jack Gregory
*Guided fishing trips donated by area guides
*Trout Carvings
*Gift cards to area outdoor stores & restaurants
*And so much more

There are too many donation items to list here, but we're fortunate to have so many great donations to offer at the banquet this year, including items in all price ranges. And remember, all the proceeds help support the Fisheries Department of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and help fund youth education programs.

I hope to see you at the banquet on April 25th. For more information, visit www.troutfest.org

Take care,
Joe McGroom