Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Tennessee Trout Streams and Tailwaters

Old 02-13-2014, 03:36 PM

Default Tailwater Map Business/Labor-of-Love Opportunity

Due to family health issues, I am looking to outsource the marketing, reproduction and distribution of PRINTED versions of all of our EAST TN TAILWATER maps: Watauga, South Holston, Holston below Cherokee, French Broad, Clinch and Hiwassee Rivers, plus the whitewater section of the Ocoee. With the exception of the last two, the maps are being sold by two well established brick and mortar fly shops in East TN. One is considering picking up the Hiwassee map. Due to my location and five years of excellent workmanship and customer service provided to us by Rix Copies in Morristown, the ideal candidate would be someone residing in East Knox, Jefferson, Sevier or Hamblen County. At least for the foreseeable future, Saint Clair Mapping plans to make medium resolution digital versions of these maps available as purchased downloads. Using the Contact page, please let me know if you would like to receive more information.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:16 PM

Default Change of Plans

Thanks for the interest expressed, but yesterday as I looking to add more tailwater maps, I had to come to grips with the fact that all my current tailwater maps need to be upgraded. The old (40s - 60s) USGS topos I use in the backgounds work great for the Smokies because of the history, etc., but for tailwaters… not so much. I hope to complete the upgrades this fall. The current aps are still accurate and useful as is. Find some of them at 3 Rivers Angler and Eastern Fly Outfitters. Sorry for all the fuss.