Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 01-25-2006, 12:00 PM

Default New to board

Hello everyone, Justin Bolduc here - avid flyfisher/tyer. I thought a nice way to introduce myself would be pics of some of some trips i took last year, but i can't figure out how to attach (help me out byron)
I try to fish the park once a month as life lets me, but i alway have fun and alway stop in at lro.

Once Byron/anyone advises how to attach i'll have a post on the flyfishing travel board of nice fish caught this past year in TN,NC,PA,OR,CO & FL.
Old 01-25-2006, 12:13 PM

Default Re: New to board

Justin,

Welcome to the message board! *Lets see....to attach pics (I'm figuring all this out too).. *

Ok.. *You start a new message or reply to one... then where you want the pic to appear in the message click on the "Insert Picture" icon, it is the third from the right in the "Add YaBBC tags:" bar in the message window. *Two * "img" tags will appear in the message. *Between those tags type in the URL for the image that you want to show. *This image has to be store somewhere on the internet, it isn't uploaded to the message board. *When you have that done just finish the message. *You can hit the preview button to see how it looks before you finish.

Give that a try and see how it works. *Enjoy the board!

Daniel
Old 01-25-2006, 02:19 PM

Default Re: New to board

Justin, welcome and thanks. I didn't know how to insert a photo. When I'm ready to try I'll refer back to Daniel's instructions. See you soon. Byron