Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 02-22-2006, 10:51 AM

Default New Member from Iowas

Greettings from Iowa. Planning on coming your way either in May or September or both. Have fly fished for about three years but was side lined in Sept of '03 when I had to undergo two seperate rotator cuff surgeries. I am now mended and looking forward to some good Southeastern fly fishing. Looking forward to chatting with everyone and learning all the ends and outs of fly fishing in the Great Smokies 8-)

Dan
Old 02-22-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: New Member from Iowas

Hello Dan. Thank you for joining the board. I look forward to your posts and seeing you in the Spring. it won't be long until the fishing really picks up here, probably in a couple of weeks.

Byron
Old 03-01-2006, 01:12 AM

Hello to Iowa
I live in Missouri and love the trout fishing in the NE of your state. Have you fished Waterloo creek lately? Maybe you can provbide me with some info on the streams the next time I come up.
OK.
Old 03-01-2006, 09:56 AM

fishmagnet,

Will do......unfortunately I live in SE Iowa so info is not real readily available to me. I am headed to Waterloo Creek in two weeks, will also hit South Bear for a few days. Those two I have been told never freeze over, but the fish are really spooky this time of year. What part of Missouri are you from? I frequent the Ozark Chronicles website every day. Supposed to be teaming up with John Wilson in Arkansas this April.