Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 03-16-2006, 07:13 PM

Default Fishing Reports

Hey guys,
I am new to the message board but y'all were real nice about suggesting campgrounds for us in May. Thanks. Wanted to let you know that I really enjoy the Fishing Report section. Living in Dallas makes me have to trout fish vicariously through the web. Noticed that you have a report from Rob Woodruff. I am aquainted with him through the Lower Mountain Fork River Foundation and have attended his entomology class. Man knows his stuff. For those of you who never come west, one of the best trout tailwaters is located in southeast Oklahoma at Beaver's Bend State Park. But then again, why would you want to leave the Smokies? Tight lines.
Old 03-17-2006, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Fishing Reports

T Pat, Welcome to the board and thank you so much for the kind words about our fishing report. Gathering the information and writing the report is the first thing I do every morning and I really enjoy it. Rob Woodruff was referred to us by Dave Hayward who is our close contact with the Orvis Company. Dave agrees with you, Rob knows his stuff. By the way Dave is here now. He lives in Houston, Texas. We are having an Orvis Days event this weekend. We will be adding knowledgable people to give us fishing reports for your enjoyment and to help their business. Thanks again.

Byron