Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 04-01-2006, 12:08 AM

Default Hello

Hello to all! I am a native East Tennessean that has been out of the beautiful East Tennessee for the past...well a long long time. With retirement lurking in the not too distant future, I plan on being back there a lot more, fishing the Little, Abrams, South Holston, and all of the places that I grew up fishing. I plan on subsidising my retirement with a little rod building. I have been at it for a few years as an aggressive hobbyist and now I am stocking up to take it into my retirement life.

I look forward to getting back to Townsend soon and over to LRO because I have a friend that married a lady that works (worked_) there that I made friends with first in Dallas Texas then ran into him again after I moved back to Nashville in 2000.

One of the biggest pleasures I get out of what I have learned in building bamboo, fiberglass and graphite rods, is sharing it with others and helping them whenever I can, s if anyone ever needs a hand at rod repair or anything, I would be glad to help, and if anyone is working with kids in teaching them fly fishing, and needs some gear, I will be glad to do what I can to help.

If any of you ever get to middle Tennessee and want to wet a line in the Caney Fork, give me a shout!
Old 04-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Hello

TNFishnstix

Welcome to the board and congratulations on your pending retirement! You look like you will have alot to keep you busy...that is great!

We hope to see you on the streams around here soon!

Paula
Old 04-04-2006, 11:05 PM

Default Re: Hello

Thanks Paula, I am dying to get up there and fish, there is just something about mountain fishing that I love!!