Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 04-27-2006, 04:42 PM

Default Hello

Well, I finally did it. I wasn't I wasn't going to register because I spend way too much time on the site as it is...

But, since we feel more at home in the Smokies than we do at home and LRO is my "home" fly shop I just couldn't put it off any longer.

Byron, Paula, Daniel & staff, you guys are the best. There are 3 shops within 20 minutes of my house and LRO is 3 hours away but you
still get 99.9% of my business.

The new message board is great. Keep it up!

We'll be in Elkmont next week for a few days and we'll see you then.

Mike W.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Hello

Hi Mike,

Thank you for joining the board and especially for the kind words about LRO. We are fortunate to be able to serve people like you and I am honored with your loyalty. We know we have to earn your business every day and we will. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Byron
Old 04-27-2006, 04:51 PM

Thanks Byron.

The smiley went to the wrong place. It was supposed to be at the end. I'll figure it out.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to scflyfisher

Hey everybody,

I guess I should have posted here to introduce myself before posting under the Smoky Mountain Fly Fishing Page asking if anyone was interested in fishing this saturday when I am in town. I can see everyone reading it and saying, " Yeah! of course I want to go out and fish saturday with some guy from South Carolina I've never seen before. They actually fly fish in South Carolina?" Anyway, Mike I agree with you completely about LRO, I also live 3 hours away with 2 shops near my house that I cannot stand. Not only do I send almost all my business to LRO, but anytime someone in SC asks me for a local shop I just give them LRO's 1-800 number to order over the phone. Well, I can't wait to see the LRO staff this weekend and hit the East Prong for some browns.

Matt B.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Administrator

Matt and Mike,

You all really humble us with your kind remarks. We cannot begin to thank you for your loyalty to Little River Outfitters. As Byron said, we will continue to work everyday to earn such dedication!

Thank you both!

Paula
Old 04-29-2006, 11:18 PM

Stupid Fat Hobbit! (inside joke)

I'll be there with him in Elkmont next week, look forward to seeing you folks again. My last trip got rained out, so I'm ready to try again. See Byron, I told you that the rain always follows me up there! Hope it skips the next one, I need to fish!

By the way; great website, and as always, great store.

Andrew