Home QLinks New Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 05-01-2006, 02:00 PM

Default Moving back to the South very soon

Hi Ya'll (originally from MS),

I'm going to be relocating to Maryville from Central Maine in about 2 months. I've been lurking on this board and the associated LRO pages for some time now. I gotta say that I am very excited to heading away from the long cold winters here. Imagine! Year round fishing and I don't have to drill an holes through thick ice! I also wanted to say that I am extremely impressed with the proffessional and informative layout for these pages. My wife and I have 4 weight rods raring to go for the Smokies. June 20th can't come soon enough!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:33 PM

Default Re: Moving back to the South very soon

Tenkara, welcome to the site and board. We look forward to meeting you when you make the move to Tennessee. You are going to love it here. Look me up when you come in the store. I'm usually here. Thanks for the comments about our site. This has been a fun project.

Byron
Old 05-01-2006, 10:16 PM

Default Re: Moving back to the South very soon

Thanks Byron,

I've enjoyed your posts. My father-in-law has already been in to your shop. He picked me up a couple of Tellico nymphs. I haven't tried them here in Maine yet... The water is still too cold (lower 40's) and fast. Soon enough, I'll be plying LRO with my business and bugging ya'll for tips .

Tenkara