Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 05-02-2006, 07:59 PM

Default Hello from W. Knox 2

First wanted to start off by saying thanks to Byron and his staff for setting this up! * *Even though I finally got off my rear to set up a profile *
Moved here from the midwest last Oct. *Started my "career" on the Holy Water in MI. *I've fished from the Midwest to the Rockies and have to say by far that LRO is THE BEST, most customer friendly, and HELPFUL flyshops I've ever been to! *(Not to mention your huge stock of tying materials!) ** Keep up the great work and thanks again!

mitroutbum77 *
Old 05-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Administrator

Default Re: Hello from W. Knox 2

mitroutbum77

Welcome to the board (about time you signed up! * *)and thank you for your kind comments about the board and the shop!

We look forward to getting to know you well....

Paula

Old 05-03-2006, 04:57 PM

Welcome to the board and site and thank you for the comments. *I got skunked on the Holy Water last year. *Stayed at Rusty Gates Lodge which I highly recommend. *Next time I'll use one of his guides. The Au Sable is one of the finest river's I've ever fished, next to Little River of course. *Thank you for becomming a member.

Byron
Old 05-03-2006, 06:35 PM

Paula
I still have to get my wife to set up a date for the beginners class I bought her for Valentines day!!! *You helped her with her new Simms waders. *I was the one complaining how she got a pair of Simms off the bat and when I started in 1987 I had a pair of the old rubber bootfoots! *I guess that's all you can afford when you're 10 yrs old though. *How times have changed...

Byron,
My parents & little brother's family live near Lewiston and about 15 minutes from the North Branch or 25 from the main stream and Grayling. *Rusty's got a good place there off the bridge. *My only recommendation to anyone going up there between Memorial & Labor Days...watch out for the "aluminum hatch" on the main from the Fly Factory down.

mtb77
Old 05-04-2006, 11:43 AM
Administrator

mtb

You have started your wife out in style...remember, the single most important thing is looking good! *Our schools are filling up, so give us a call to set up a class....they do run through October, though. *Looking forward to having her in the class!

Paula