Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 05-13-2006, 08:37 AM

Default why am i an ex member

hi it is samantha31 here why have i been kicked off the board,it says exmember at my name and wont let me log in.so ive had to start a new account.i only joined yesterday ,and this is my third username because it is making me an ex member
is it because i said something about orvis?

thanks anyone
Old 05-13-2006, 09:06 AM

Default Re: why am i an ex member

Any person removed from this board has been removed for participating in actions that we deem inappropriate. *There is no record of you being banned. *Nor is your current IP address associated with any computer that has been banned (although you do have at least 3 ip's associated with your postings). *Additionally, *the email address you are using is not one that has been banned either. *Is there some reason you are constantly changing your identity?

You are welcome here as long as you abide by our posting rules. *We are sorry if you have experienced problems. *Please feel free to pm me if you have any further questions.

Paula
Old 05-13-2006, 10:10 PM

Default Re: why am i an ex member

the reason i have 3 usernames was to try and get back onto the board.as i said i only joined yesterday and it wouldnt let me back on later that day.so i re registered with a diffrent username so i could then post this question if that makes sense.