Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 10-12-2006, 03:29 AM

Default New Member

Hello all. *I just found this website since I have been more interested in finding some place to fish closer to Knoxville now. *I just moved up here this year from Cleveland, TN and currently am living in Knoxville Place....GO VOLS. *Anyway, I'm going home this weekend to pick up my fly fishing gear and look forward to hitting the park sometime soon. *Grew up fishing the Hiwassee and Tellico religously but with co*n *, but picked up the fly fishing bug two years ago when they were working on one of the turbines on the Hiwassee so I got lots of practice in (which was not good for my school work) anyway great place with tons of information and so far it looks like its filled with alot of helpful people.

Matt
Old 10-12-2006, 06:48 PM

Default Re: New Member

mmorgan,

Welcome to the board and the Knoxville area. I live in Townsend but if I were to choose a city it would be Knoxville, great town! Thanks for joining and I hope to meet you soon.

Byron
Old 10-16-2006, 07:50 PM

hey Matt....welcome to the board...this is an awsome board to get information on fishing the park and many other areas...I have started tying and there is tons of info to be gained here...all you have to do is ask and there usually alot of people who respond with info to fit your need.....

buckeyetrouter
Jeremiah 29:13
Old 10-16-2006, 09:59 PM

Welcome to the board! As previously stated, there's tons of good info here and some great people as well! Don't wait too long to get up to the park. The fishing should be pretty good right now as long as it doesn't rain too much...
"Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

http://thetroutzone.blogspot.com
http://www.troutzoneanglers.com
Old 10-17-2006, 10:56 AM

Knoxville Place, eh? *I guess you're a student also. *I just moved from Sterling to out west. *The drive stinks, but I'm glad to get away from campus. *

I head to the Smokies whenever I get a chance. *My friends are all bums, and I can't get any of them interested in fly fishing. *I'm going to try some of the streams on the NC side soon. *Let me know if you want to tag along sometime. *