Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 11-29-2006, 12:13 PM

Default New info button for fishing report

Byron-

In light of todays fishing report, I think you should add this new information button to future reports...

All those who believe in Telekinesis, please raise my hand.

50.67% of all statistics are made up.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Re: New info button for fishing report

Old 11-29-2006, 02:52 PM

Look out for these guys when driving through Townsend! [img][/img]
Old 11-29-2006, 10:11 PM

I can assure everyone there were no COWS standing last weekend. *Thank goodness a few tried to stand up, and that helped me catch a few!

This is great! *Keep up the great work Byron, we all appreciate what you do. *Honestly I would have loved to have passed those standing cows on the way to a stream today.

Kevin
Old 11-30-2006, 12:38 AM

this is hilarious. byron, you seriously should put that button on the fishing report! at least give it a try and we can see if it proves true.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:44 AM

Just when I thought I had seen it all! You guys are way too good! I laughed out loud, way out loud!

Regards to all, gary <*))))><
Old 11-30-2006, 11:56 AM
Administrator

Just saw this....hysterical!

Called Byron over to read it....we laughed and laughed...!!!!

That was too funny!

Paula
Old 11-30-2006, 02:01 PM

It is our goal as a company and always has been to satisify our customer's and friend's needs. When a customer wants something, they get it. Ask, and you shall receive. It is apparent that there is a need for more information on our fishing report. We have added many features at the request of our customers. We appreciate your input, your ideas and your willingness to share those ideas with us. Also our goal is to provide you with beneficial and accurate fishing information. Having said that, I'm proud to announce that the "Cow Standing Factor" has been added to the fishing report. You can click on it now, it's there. This reading will normally be taken in the mornings but todays data was gathered at aproximately 12:45 pm. It's cloudy and there is a little rain. As a result, the cattle have moved to the back of the farm to be in close proximity to the barn. Luckily, I have a nice pair of Nikon field glasses here at the shop. I counted as well as possible. There were 44 visible cows. I almost made a huge mistake and counted a mule as a cow. There were 15 cattle laying down. Most of them were calves but there were a few adults taking it easy too. That leaves 29 cattle standing or a 65.9% "Standing Factor". If the standing factor is 0.00% it means all the cattle are in the barn. You don't want to go fishing on a day like that even if they are all standing in the barn. I hope you find this information useful and have as much fun with it as I am going to have. Thank you for your support.

Byron Begley
Little River Outfitters Fishing Report
Old 11-30-2006, 03:44 PM

Quote:
It is our goal as a company and always has been to satisify our customer's and friend's needs. *When a customer wants something, they get it. *Ask, and you shall receive. *It is apparent that there is a need for more information on our fishing report. *We have added many features at the request of our customers. *We appreciate your input, your ideas and your willingness to share those ideas with us. *Also our goal is to provide you with beneficial and accurate fishing information. *Having said that, I'm proud to announce that the "Cow Standing Factor" has been added to the fishing report. *You can click on it now, it's there. *This reading will normally be taken in the mornings but todays data was gathered at aproximately 12:45 pm. *It's cloudy and there is a little rain. *As a result, the cattle have moved to the back of the farm to be in close proximity to the barn. *Luckily, I have a nice pair of Nikon field glasses here at the shop. *I counted as well as possible. *There were 44 visible cows. *I almost made a huge mistake and counted a mule as a cow. *There were 15 cattle laying down. *Most of them were calves but there were a few adults taking it easy too. *That leaves 29 cattle standing or a 65.9% "Standing Factor". *If the standing factor is 0.00% it means all the cattle are in the barn. *You don't want to go fishing on a day like that even if they are all standing in the barn. *I hope you find this information useful and have as much fun with it as I am going to have. *Thank you for your support.

Byron Begley
Little River Outfitters Fishing Report

Byron
You're getting way to technical

Grumpy
Old 11-30-2006, 04:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to MTN_TRT

Oh my gosh..i just checked the fishing report! HAHA! Seriously though I wanna see how this turns out, Byron- sir you are breaking new ground in flyfishing. Oh man I gotta start countin the cows in our herd at home....

MTN_TRT
LIFE IS GOOD

www.cameracoffeeadventurego.blogspot.com