Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Smoky Mountain Fishing

Old 12-23-2006, 04:57 PM
Administrator

Default Merry Christmas!

As we prepare for sharing time with our families and friends, we would like to take a moment to thank you all for your support and for your friendship and for your great well wishes. *We say it all the time, but we could not continue to do what we love without all of you.

So, Merry Christmas! *May all of the joy and celebration of the season be yours!

God bless us, everyone!

Paula *
Old 12-23-2006, 09:17 PM

Default Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to y'all...I found your site a few months ago, and I was immediately impressed with the information provided, particularly the daily fishing reports, which has become a morning ritual with me as my cup of coffee and chicory when I get into the office.

I look forward to meeting y'all next weekend; the girls and I are going up there, even though the long-range forecast looks a bit marginal. We have to take advantage of any chance to head up there, even if we strike out with the fish. The girls will have their outfits that I got them from LRO, so they'll be excited.

Joyeaux Noel from the Bayou...
Old 12-24-2006, 12:34 PM

Merry Christmas to you Paula and everyone else at LRO! Thanks for running such a nice shop and hosting this great board...you all are the best!
"Then He said to them, 'Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.'" Matthew 4:19

http://thetroutzone.blogspot.com
http://www.troutzoneanglers.com
Old 12-24-2006, 04:24 PM

MerryChristmas to everyone. Paula and Byron I wish you a very prosperous New Year. It says something when myself and so many others consider your store as one of the major attractions in the GSM area. Keep up the good work. and I feel blessed that I and my son have you all to call friends. I would tell you what Santa is bringing Gaintfish but I am sure he will read this tonight.
Old 12-24-2006, 04:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to MTN_TRT

Merry Christmas to the folks at LRO and everyone on the board! Also, thanks to LRO and yall on the message board, words can not express the amount of information Ive gained from you guys. And I hope everyone has been good enough to get what they want from Santa . Yall stay warm and sleep good tonight....

MTN_TRT
LIFE IS GOOD

www.cameracoffeeadventurego.blogspot.com
Old 12-25-2006, 03:03 PM

Merry Christmas to Everyone,

I come to the shop every holiday to spend some time with "Dubbing" the shop cat. He lives in the storage room at night and everywhere else during the day. I brought him some fried bacon which he loves. I thought I would check in with the board. This is one of my favorite days and I'm glad some of you are on here. Merry Christmas and we'll be back tomorrow.

Byron
Old 12-26-2006, 01:16 AM

I knew my new pair of Chota gloves came from LRO, because of Dubbing's hair on the gloves. It made me laugh, and pleased that my Mom visited the shop to shop for me. Thank you all for your service, it's always a fun place to visit.

later
Old 12-26-2006, 01:53 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks goes out to everyone at LRO for their shop and this board.

May you find peace during this holiday season and for 2007.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:02 PM

Ditto what everyone else has said, and thanks to all of you all at LRO and a special thanks to Daniel, Paula, and Byron always being there for us in a time of fishing need. As to what Bama said, Where do you get some of that "Peace" u were talking about? I'd love to have had some of that in '06, oh well so much for that! Turn the other cheek and hope for a better year in '07!

Hope every one had a very Merry Chrismas and hope everyone has a very merry and joyous new year!

Fishermansfly,
Brett
Old 12-26-2006, 08:14 PM

Default Merry Christmas & Thanks

Got some wading boots, LRO long-sleeve T-shirt and a nice assortment of flies from the in-laws this Christmas.
All purchased at LRO.
Thank you all so much and look forward to paying a visit soon.
Take care and good luck out there this winter.

DW