Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Meet the New Members > New Members Board

Old 01-13-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Re: WHEELCHAIR ACCESS

John,

This is a small world. I talked to Rick Pope on Friday. He said to tell you hello! Then, I talked to Lefty this morning. I guess he had never been on our site but he was going to get on and look at this thread. Seems like you've made a lot of friends in the fly fishing world. We are going to launch a new message board to replace this one in a week or so. On it will be a new section: "Ask Lefty". Members will be able to ask him questions or make comments and he will get on here and answer them. I think it will be a hit. After all, most people who get on here want to learn and who better to learn from than Lefty. He and I both are excited about it. Hope you had fun fishing this weekend.

Byron
Old 01-13-2007, 11:18 PM

Bryon,
I am glad we have talked. Rick, Lefty and King Montgomery are good friends. I caught one fisf over 8-pounds and about 9 ore ten more in the 3 to 5-pound range . I thought I would have done better but it was tough fishing. More later I am going to bed.
Stumpy
Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 PM

where can I buy bass farm sausage in the knoxville area? I read online that it is very good.
Old 01-15-2007, 04:40 PM

You can buy Bass Farm ONLY in the eastern part of North Carolina. Sort of like trout you have to have Cold water.
Stumpy
Old 01-15-2007, 04:47 PM

buckeye, I don't know of any other streams that are wheelchair accessible, but I do know of a couple of ponds in the mountains that are stocked with trout and open to fishing. One is Green Cove which is about an hour from Townsend the other is Max Patch which I would guess to be an hour to 1 1/2