Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Website and Message Board

Old 02-14-2007, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Default Posting your Web Links

Okay, for those of you who had your web links in your signature line, you will need to encase the address in the following: [ url ] [ /url ]

There are not spaces between the brackets and url, but I had to do that here so you could see it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Hugh Hartsell, I have already done yours as a test case.

Paula
Old 02-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Administrator

I guess my instructions were not understandable. So, to eliminate confusion, here is a better option.

Under the banner buttons on the upper right side is FAQ. This means frequently asked questions. Press FAQ.

You will come to a page with questions. Press the question "Are ther any special codes/tags I can use to mark up posts?"

A page will come up explaining codes, at the bottom of the page, it says "vb code; click here." Click there.

That will bring up a whole page of all the codes and examples of how they should look for various tasks.

I hope this helps, y'all. I will see if vbullentin has a cheat menu for posts like yabb does. If so, I will enable it.

Until then, we are really sorry for the inconvenience. You will have to actually type the code.

Paula