Home Register Today's Posts Members User CP Calendar FAQ

Go Back   Little River Outfitters Forum > Fly Fishing Board > Fly Fishing for Trout in Other States

Old 03-28-2007, 10:47 PM

Default The "Tuck"

I have been thinking of going over and try the "Tuck" next week. I have heard that you have to be careful when they generate on one fork but not the other. I want to wade.

Can anybody give me some tips and help on the best areas to wade, you don't have to give up your best/secret holes. I don't know anything about the area and will need some directions to holes and pulloffs.

Thanks in advance for the help.

John
Old 04-23-2007, 10:44 PM

Default Tuck

John I had hoped someone would answer this thread. I have never fished the Tuck but have wanted to. Look on this site for a listing "Toads on the Tuck". It is a dh stream in the winter as well, seems to get too warm in the summer for the most part. I think any water below Dillsboro (for about 10 miles is safely cold and a good bet. Just fish where you can, I hear good things about it. You might check out R&R Flyfishing's site as well, they fish it some and seem to do pretty darn good over there in the colder months through spring.
Best,
John